24,000 People Are Waiting to Hear Your Message about Health
July 19, 2017
You’ve done the work—new research, an advocacy campaign, a health intervention—now you can bring it quickly and easily to professionals who impact public health, with a Dialogue4Health Web Forum.
Partner with us to hold your own Web Forum and receive 5% off—or receive 10% off the total cost of two or more Web Forums. Call 510-285-5549 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. (Web Forums are subject to available dates and must be held by September 30, 2017, so book now.)
Dialogue4Health Web Forums have reached over 60,000 participants in the public health, health, and the non-profit sectors. That means we have a ready audience of public health practitioners, researchers, health department employees, staff from local, state and federal agencies, funder organizations, cross-sector partners in fields like community development and affordable housing, and more, all waiting to hear your message.
See past Web Forums on our site and find out why partners including the American Public Health Association, the CDC, NACCHO, National Network of Public Health Institutes, Kaiser Permanente, and many small organizations host Web Forums through Dialogue4Health.
Why Partner With Dialogue4Health for Your Next Web Forum?
We’ll guide you through the planning, promotion, presenter orientation, live event, and post-production phases of a webinar—allowing your team to focus on sharing your content, not the behind-the scenes details and technical issues. You’ll get:
- A dedicated webinar expert team to set up and manage all technical aspects of your Web Forums
- An easy-to-use webinar platform that allows seamless sharing of slides, images, and even video
- A customized invitation sent to our mailing list and designed to easily be shared with your networks
- A dedicated event webpage on our site, including event information, speaker bios and more
- Training/practice sessions for presenters
- State-of-the-art features to engage audience members, including real-time captioning, interactive Q&As, polling and a post-event evaluation survey
- Data on Web Forum registration and attendees
- Social media support and promotion for your Web Forum
- An archive of all Web Forum content, including transcripts, audio and video recordings, presentations, and resources
Contact Dialogue4Health Today
Partner with us to hold your own Dialogue4Health Web Forum and receive 5% off—or receive 10% off the total cost of two or more Web Forums. Please note: Web Forums are subject to available dates and must be held by September 30, 2017, so book now to take advantage of this limited-time offer. Simply mention this offer to qualify.
To learn more about our services and estimated costs, please see the Dialogue4Health Web Forum Services and Fee Structure and Background Info Sheet. Because we have a negotiated rate with WebEx due to our high volume of Web Forums, the telecommunications costs are extremely competitive and the savings are passed directly along to our clients
Contact us now learn more about how Dialogue4Heath can help you amplify your public health message: Call 510-285-5549 or email us at email@example.com.
Dialogue4Health is a program of the Public Health Institute.