2017 Training Catalog: PHI's Center for Wellness and Nutrition & Project Lean
2017 | Download
Are you looking to bolster your public health efforts and empower people to eat healthier foods, engage in physical activity, and create safer environments where healthy choices are accessible to all? PHI's California Project LEAN and the Center for Wellness and Nutrition are available to help.
These two teams have worked for decades to improve nutrition and physical activity in schools, daycare, workplaces, grocery stores and food retailers, and other community settings, with extensive experience working both with USDA funding and other sources. Services are provided nationwide and in California, as well as some global consulting.
From community engagement to program design, our team of experts can work with and support your team to reach organizational goals. We offer customized webinars and in-person trainings to meet your organization’s requests. We also offer training and consultation packages to help you set up a new initiative or intervention. With over 15 years of experience in training and capacity building, our trainings are interactive, firmly grounded in adult learning principles and adapted to meet your organization’s needs.
Trainings and expertise include:
- The Basics: Nutrition 101, Policy, Systems and Environmental Change Strategies 101, and Physical Activity 101
- Adult Learning and Facilitation
- Healthy Beverage Campaigns
- Healthy Retail and Food Access
- Worksite Wellness Interventions
- Youth Engagement
We can also help you with:
- Impact/outcome evaluation, evaluation of pilot projects, and program efficacy
- Multi-channel social marketing campaigns
- Culturally and linguistically-competent public health approaches
- Partnership development
- Using technology to reach clients as a component of your intervention
Please contact us for more information about training options and fees at firstname.lastname@example.org.