Climate Justice Changes Health: Local, Tribal, Global, and Generational (Webinar)
The American Public Health Association (APHA) has declared 2017 the Year of Climate Change and Health. Tune in to this recording of the year's kick-off webinar, hosted by APHA, the Public Health Institute's Center for Climate Change and Health, Island Press and Security & Sustainability Forum.
In the webinar, you'll hear from speakers who are engaged in the fight for climate justice and healthy communities, to explore how climate justice is the best strategy to address both climate change and health inequities here in the U.S. and around the world.
- Linda Rudolph, MD, MPH Director Center for Climate Change and Health, Public Health Institute
- Surili Patel, MS Senior Program Manager, Environmental Health APHA
- Jacqui Patterson, MSW, MPH Director, Environmental and Climate Justice Program NAACP
- Patricia Cochran, Executive Director Alaska Native Science Center
- Renzo Guinto, MD Healthy Energy Initiative Health Care Without Harm, SE Asia
- Lisa Hoyos Director Climate Parents
- Amy Vanderwarker Co-Director California Environmental Justice Alliance