Join PHI’s Mary A. Pittman at Modern Healthcare’s Women Leaders in Healthcare Conference
Women Leaders in Healthcare Conference
July 13, 2022 – July 15, 2022
Hyatt Regency Chicago
Modern Healthcare’s Women Leaders in Healthcare conference features an engaging lineup of educational content, with keynote presentations, interactive sessions and panel discussions exploring topics relevant to both established and emerging women leaders, as well as numerous networking opportunities throughout the three-day event.
Join PHI President & CEO Mary A. Pittman for the Panel Discussion, “Adding Women to the C-Suite Changes How Companies Think”
July 14, 2022, 10:00 AM-11:00 AM:
It’s well-known that companies with greater gender diversity among leadership ranks are successful. But what’s less clear is why exactly that is. What are the specific mechanisms that drive the positive business outcomes associated with increasing the number of women in the C-suite? In this session, panelists will explore how the addition of female executives shifts companies’ strategic approaches in a positive direction.
- Mary Pittman DrPH, Moderator – President and Chief Executive Officer, Public Health Institute
- Laura Forese, MD, Panelist – Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer, New York Presbyterian Hospital
- Catherine Jacobson, Panelist – President and Chief Executive Officer, Froedtert Health
- Tammy Lundstrom, MD, Panelist – Senior Vice President and Chief Medical Officer, Trinity Health
- Feyi Ayodele, Panelist- Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer, CancerIQ