PHI generates and promotes research, leadership and partnerships to build capacity for strong public health policy, programs, systems and practices.
Health is a fundamental human right. Just societies ensure equitable health outcomes for everyone.
- Leadership and creativity in individuals and institutions
- Cross-sector thinking
- Evidence-based public health
Healthy communities where individuals reach their highest potential.
- Strengthen public health engagement and leadership
- Advance sustainable global health solutions
- Strengthen public health systems, services and research
- Advance policy to improve social determinants of health
- Diversify and strengthen funding base to ensure long-term impact
- Deliver operational excellence to PHI programs