Register: California Healthy Housing Coalition 2024 Annual Meeting
Registration is now open for the California Healthy Housing Coalition’s Annual Meeting. This year’s event will be held on March 21-22 at the Sierra Health Foundation in Sacramento.
Register by March 8th, 2024register here
This year’s CHHC Annual Meeting will include sessions on the state policy landscape, lead poisoning prevention, social housing, and addressing illegal units without displacement. Day two will include the option of attending a half-day training on healthy housing and code enforcement or participating in an advocacy day at the capitol educating our state representatives about healthy housing.
PHI’s Regional Asthma Management and Prevention (RAMP) is the CHHC coordinator.
Dates: March 21st 9:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. March 22nd 9:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Cost: $50 for both days $30 for one day Includes a light breakfast and lunch each day. Scholarships can be requested at registration.
Location: Sierra Health Foundation 1321 Garden Highway Sacramento, CA 95833
Who Should Attend?
- Tenants’ Rights Advocates
- Environmental Health Professionals
- Code Enforcement Officers
- Public Health Professionals
- Energy Efficiency Experts
- Health and Housing Advocates
- Community-Based Organizations
- Affordable Housing Developers
- School stakeholders
- Mental health professionals
This meeting is intended for CHHC members, but there is no fee to join CHHC. Find more organization information and membership forms.
- Guest speakers covering:
- State of state policy
- Lead poisoning prevention o Social housing o Addressing illegal units
- Workgroup meetings – Habitability, Lead Poisoning Prevention, and Indoor Air Quality Workgroups breakout sessions.
Day Two Options:
- Half-day training on code enforcement and healthy housing
- Advocacy day at the state capitol Meeting Registration
Originally published by California Healthy Housing Coalition