Videos: What Latino Parents Need To Know About COVID Vaccines
- Daniel Turner-Lloveras, M.D.
- Dr. Ilan Shapiro, Dr. Eloisa Gonzalez, Enriqueta Guido, María Guido
What do Latino parents need to know about COVID and vaccines to help protect the health of their kids, families and communities? How can doctors and other medical providers communicate more effectively with the Latino community about the pandemic, vaccines and other health and safety measures?
In this video series, PHI’s Latino Coalition Against COVID-19 answers frequently asked questions about COVID vaccines in English and Spanish. It also includes recommendations and best practices for the medical community to reach Latino parents and families.
The videos feature:
- Dr. Ilan Shapiro, Chief Health Correspondent Medical Officer, Alta Med
- Dr. Eloisa Gonzalez, Director, Cardiovascular and School Health Los Angeles County Department of Public Health
- Dr. Daniel Turner-Lloveras, Executive Director, The Latino Coalition Against COVID-19
- Enriqueta Guido, LCAC19 Community Member
- María Guido, LCAC19 Community Member
Find FAQ videos in Español and English below, or watch the Youtube playlist to see the full series.