Healthy Employees, Healthy Business: The Value of a Healthy Workplace
The Public Health Institute’s Center for Wellness and Nutrition is a national leader in developing campaigns, programs and partnerships to reduce obesity and promote equity in the most vulnerable communities across the country.
The Center designs plans to help businesses develop a healthy work environment and promote a healthy lifestyle among employees. A team of experts works with employers across the nation to empower employees to eat more fruits and vegetables, choose healthy beverages and be physically active.
Consult with the Center for help:
- Customizing programs to fit specific industries
- Conducting environmental site assessments
- Establishing employee-employer partnerships to support ongoing wellness activities
- Creating workplace wellness committees
- Identifying insurance plan options that support wellness
- Evaluating wellness programs and monitoring their impact
- Establishing mutually beneficial community partnerships
Download the pamphlet to learn more or head directly to the Center for Wellness and Nutrition website to talk to a staff member today.
Originally published by Visit the Center for Wellness and Nutrition