Video Series from PHI’s Center for Connected Health Policy on Telehealth & COVID-19
Given the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, the federal administration and major health insurers are updating telehealth technologies, legislation and reimbursement policies to make it easier for communities to monitor, test and prevent the spread of COVID-19.
PHI’s Center for Connected Health Policy has been keeping us updated with the latest changes in telehealth-related policies, regulations and resources available through their informative Youtube videos.
- Telehealth Basics – Terminology (7/22/2020)
- How Telehealth Policy Is Structured in the United States (6/23/2020)
- Telehealth Policy in a Post-COVID-19 World (5/15/2020)
- CMS COVID-19 Telehealth Policy Updates to Medicare (5/1/2020)
- Providing Services via Telephone during COVID-19 (4/22/2020)
- FQHCs & RHCs Acting as a Distant Site Provider in Medicare During COVID-19 (4/17/2020)
- State Telehealth Policy & COVID-19 (4/22/2020)
- DEA & Telehealth (4/2/2020)
- COVID-19 – Telehealth Policy Updates – Federal & State (March 31, 2020)
- Medicare, Telehealth & COVID-19 (3/24/2020)