Announcing the New PHI Center for Wellness and Nutrition
PHI is excited to announce the launch of PHI’s new Center for Wellness and Nutrition. The Center builds partnerships to change communities where poor diet, physical inactivity, and obesity are prevalent — empowering people to eat healthier foods, engage in physical activity, and create safer environments where healthy choices are accessible to all.
The Center for Wellness and Nutrition has over 15 years of experience working in SNAP-Ed (Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program-Education) nutrition education and chronic disease prevention through PHI’s work on behalf of the former Network for a Healthy California. The Center for Wellness and Nutrition is uniquely equipped to support organizations in their nutrition, physical activity and obesity prevention efforts.
- policy, systems, and environmental change programming and multi-channel social marketing campaigns
- large-scale, formal impact evaluation studies and small-scale program evaluation
- integrated media, communications, and social media strategies
- customized training and technical assistance in program implementation, evaluation, and media and communications
- partnering with and navigating the intricacies of working with government organizations